Aug 23, 2008

KGR Day #2

Quotables:
"Can you keep crying?"
"He has yeast."
"Actually, Laura's head is chopped off."
"Erika, you and your hips are out of control."

Mendy's Snort Count: 7

Heidi's husband sent us on a 5 hour scavenger hunt though town and campus. Here are some highlights.

1031 Kearney - home sweet home in 1999! We even made a pop-in visit to the current renters.


Bluestem Bistro, formerly known as Java.

Michelle attempting to buy 17 cents worth of gas.

Main Entrance at Manhattan and Bluemont.

Petting the cats at The Dusty Bookshelf.

Mendy waiting for Pizza Shuttle.

Bill Snyder Family Stadium....a place I never went to.

On the steps by Willard Hall.

11 comments:

  1. OH MAN! I am totally missing out and missing you guys!! I had a sister day out and went shopping at H&M so that sort of makes me feel better. The quotes are hilarious and I wish I could have been there for them. I say more cleavage! Love you guys and miss you tons. I hate that I'm not there...Maybe next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiff we love and miss you. I can't wait to see you soon and share the video with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great weekend! Glad you could have some good girl time. Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:59 PM

    Aw--makes me smile to see you gals together again. I miss you all! Gail Nutter

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know any of the girls you spent the weekend with but it looked like fun! What I really wanted to tell you was that I love Nickel Creek too. I actually played some of their music at my wedding. Ha! Good taste, friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:12 PM

    Thanks for the great time girls. I was still laughing on the way home thinking about some of the craziness. The pics turned out great! Actually, the Kearney house could have used a little touching up. :P
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't even recognize the front of the house. I always used the side/backdoor!
    Erica, I bet I spent as much, or more, time in that house than you did that year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The funny thing is that when Michelle went to knock on the door to see if we could see the place she went to the side door initially.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pictures made me miss Manhattan so bad!!
    What are you stalking Craig's list for? Any deals?

    ReplyDelete
  10. jeffx8:16 PM

    good pictures and the web design is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous11:04 PM

    I remember that crew--brought back lots of memories of my freshman year when I met you all!

    Anne R.

    ReplyDelete