Sep 3, 2008

Lunch Option #2 - Pizza Bagels



These were my second project in the quest to find quick and healthy lunch items. To see the first project, go here. The bagels were pretty easy. Whole wheat bagel, pizza sauce, your choice of toppings (I used canadian bacon, roasted zucchini, mushrooms, and green peppers, and cheese). Just top the bagels, wrap individually then into a freezer bag. Heat in microwave or oven when you want to eat. I heated it up in the microwave - pretty good. But I'd bet that cooking it in the oven would be better. Just takes longer. :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks delicious! I love cooking healthy for my family- in fact, I have a lunch recipe that I will email you that I think you will enjoy! Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive done the same thing with 100% whole wheat pita bread to make a bigger pizza. Isn't it so much fun to try all these new things?! I love it! I am so excited to try your pesto recipe! :D

    ReplyDelete