Sep 10, 2008

New Things on the Horizon.


I love this man. Yesterday I talked to him about feeling overwhelmed with an mounting "to-do" list. There are several transitions on the horizon with Josie such as: eating solids, feeding schedule changes, an earlier bedtime. So there are all these things floating around in my mind to get ready for those transitions. Today Nate got the highchair out of storage and scrubbed it down outside with Malia. On his own initiative. What a guy! It's amazing how this one small thing he did for me changed my mood immensely! I sure am grateful for a husband who wants to hear me and love me! Now, to conquer the tubs of fall/spring clothes that need to be switched....


5 comments:

  1. Yay for a man who serves and loves well!

    Isn't "cupcakeries" a cute one? I'm going to see if they ship well. I'll send you and the girls some :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Husbands are great! Yesterday, when M came home from work he sensed how stressed I was with my "to do" list. He told me to do what I needed to do, and not to worry about dinner, he'd make it. And he did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job, Nate!! :) Way to see a need- meet a need!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a nice husband. Good luck with the coming changes with #2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nate's expression in the first photo cracks me up! And makes me miss hanging out with you guys in Manhattan.
    Malia is a great little helper, very sweet.

    ReplyDelete