Nov 4, 2008

Ahhh Imagination...

What a fun little picnic for Bunny, Ducky, and Pooh (her three favorite buddies).

Bunny was the inspiration behind this Halloween costume. The headpiece was from my kindergarten Halloween costume that my mama made. For the rest of the outfit, I improvised. And of course, we couldn't leave Josie out. She completed the theme by dressing as a carrot. :)




Malia with her trick-or-treating buddies.

P.S. Thanks for the awesome response to the previous post! Wow, maybe I'll do another interactive one soon.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls look so cute. It appears you got a haircut, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girls' costumes are too cute! I'm impressed that you kinda made them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:32 PM

    Those outfits are to cute! Very adorable!

    God Bless

    ReplyDelete