Nov 6, 2008

I'm Inspired!


So, it's time. Malia is moving to a big girl bed. Nate is going to KC to pick up our new bunk bed on Friday. Whoa. I'm excited but a little nervous too. Anyway, I was online looking for bed sets and was a bit overwhelmed by the prices of a new set! So, I decided. Why pay more?? I got out all my fabric scraps (see above) and decided there is close to enough to make my own! I looked around, got some ideas, and I'm excited! I know what I'm going to do, and as soon as we get the bed, I'm going to start. Hopefully, it won't take too long. :)

7 comments:

  1. yay! that looks like a fun project, and how exciting about the bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN! Be sure to show us a picture of the final project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure it's going to be beautiful! No doubt! Hey, can you email me your address? I've got some long-lost items to send to you...and feeling a bit sheepish about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:03 PM

    Oh FUN! I want to make something with you! We can listen to Christmas music and drink hot cider!! Love ya--Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erika, now that we have fast internet I can write notes. Excited for your bedspread creation. Just think...we will be able to see it soon. Love you, PSapp

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm intrigued! That pile of fabric. . . oh the possibilities! I'd love to see your creation when you're done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have been absent from the blogging world for a few weeks because i had a HUGE project for my class, so i didn't get to weigh in on fam photos...even if you've already made a decision i am going to vote (as they say in politics, every vote counts). i like 2 for josie and 6/7 for malia. but i also have to agree with michelle that i like all b/w.
    love you, miss you

    ReplyDelete