Dec 22, 2008

Christmas in Bern.

Well, one Christmas celebration has come and gone. It was much fun. Due to harsh weather my brother in Iowa decided to go home early, and thus, so did we. We don't get to see them too often. :( 7 grandkids age 2 and under made for a busy household. What great memories these cousins (and their mommies and daddies) are forming!

We spent a LOT of time in the kitchen...(bye bye healthy eating - yikes!)


Yes, my brother can BAKE! His strawberry rhubarb pie was scrumptious!


We also spent a lot of time in our pajamas.


This "big horsie" was a "big" hit. Something that my siblings and I rode on, as well. (years ago)


The fam. In five years, we've gone from the four of us "kids" to 8 "kids" and 7 grandkids.


Since I don't have the footage, I'll guide you over to my sister (in-law's) blog to see the Wii footage. Dance Revolution was definitely one of the most humorous parts of our time together! The ping-pong paddles were our practice "hand controls". We're dorks. :) See here.

6 comments:

  1. The family pic looks awesome! How did we get one with the boys' eyes open and everyone smiling?! It was such a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great family pictures- we love you all. So glad we got a chance to drop in and see you all! I know your parents are tired but very HAPPY tonight to have had you all for the long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family is so fun, Eeka! I can't believe how many of you there are. Shun cracked me up with his dance moves--he's got some rhythm! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you even managed to get a good picture of the entire clan!! Wow!! Glad you had a fun weekend together. Have a wonderful Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas! I loved the video and watching Nanette dance. I miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great K-State shirt your little one has on!!

    ReplyDelete