Feb 10, 2009

Links.


I simply MUST make a plug for my husband's side business! He does such a quality job. I mean really. You should check out his freshly "made-over" website: sappphotography.com. Still a few glitches, just ignore that. (BTW, another plug...Kyle Gach does wondeful website work...kylegach.com :)

Also, check out "The Swell Season" link in the sidebar. I have SO enjoyed this album by Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova. Well, it's actually just a link to two songs, not the entire album. Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. I didn't know anyone else listened to Glen & Marketa!! :) I do love them. Great photos, Nate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! I just hopped on your blog and was excited to see....us! I loved those pictures Nate took of us in Sabetha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm so grateful for the opportunity to work with you both, and those glitches will be taken care of soon. ;) I'm happy that you are happy with the new site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and that song is gorgeous! I love the Once soundtrack, but this has a whole 'nother quality to it that, right now, I love even more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great site Nate! Love all the photos of our little Hannah!!

    ReplyDelete