Feb 17, 2009

PaperBackSwap.com


So I'm thinking about registering with PaperBackSwap.com. It's a wonderful idea...check it out.

I know I have TONS of books that are on my "to read" list. The problem is, I haven't written them all down. So I forget. Can you remind me what you've read? In response to this post.....can you re-tell me (if you've already told me) or tell me for the first time your reading recommendations? I'm currently reading a whole slew of Ted Dekker books, John Adams by David McCullough, Grace Based Parenting by Tim Kimmel, and Mornings With Tozer by A.W. Tozer.

I usually don't read more than two books at a time. Not sure what's happened recently...

Thanks for the recommendations!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Eeka
    Are you looking for a specific kind of book (non fiction, studies, fiction)? One thing I just discovered, several publishers (NavPress, Thomas Nelson, etc.) do blogger review programs. You sign up and choose from a list of books. They mail you one for FREE. You read it, then post a review on your blog, their website and a online store (amazon, christian book, etc). That's it! It's totally free. I just started and really love it! Anyways, thought that might be another way to get some great free Christian books!
    JD

    ReplyDelete