Jun 6, 2009

While We Were Away...

Babu and Gogo stayed with the girls. They had FUN! And Babu and Gogo were busy! They totally blessed us by PAINTING OUR HOUSE while we were gone! (We knew this was going to happen, and yes we totally approved of all that was being done.)

Before they left I picked out "Almond Paste" and "Green Tea Leaf". With a little help from Larry the painter, our house has a new creamy shade. And it looks wonderful! Surprising how much newer it makes it look.

I haven't taken a picture of the whole house yet (Nate is on the job with the cameras today) but maybe later. These will have to do for now.

Thanks Babu and Gogo!!



A few Malia and Josie highlights of the week...







3 comments:

  1. What fun we had even though we left tired! What a memory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Eeka, they are sooooooooooooooooooooooo precious! I'm glad you and N got to go on vacation, and I'm sure his parents loved having the girls around. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can Babu and Gogo come stay at my house for a while? I have some house projects that I could use some help with!

    ReplyDelete