Nov 22, 2009

Photo Shoot Time.

Hubby and I, with the help of our good friends Carmen and Hannah, took some family photos. Be forewarned that there are many pictures to see on this post. If you're wanting a quick glance, this may not be the time. If you do take the time, please help us decide which ones to print! We need:

1)one of Malia
2)one of Josie
3)one of the whole family picture
4)one of the two girls

Which would you print?
1)
a.

b.

c.

d.

2)
a.

b.

c.

d.

e.

3)
a.

b.

4)
a.

b.

c.

d.

And just in case you read this Carmen before I give you your CD tomorrow, here are a couple of peeks at some you'll be getting. :)



Cast your votes!

11 comments:

  1. How fun! 1d, 2c, 3a, 4a

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them all but I think I would choose 3b for a print.

    Your girls make some sweet expressions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1B, 2D, 3B, 4A

    Great photos all around, for sure! Josie's expression in 2A is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1D, 2C, 3A, 4A...I love them all, but these were my favs. Would love to see you, but know with being out of town it might be next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. A
    2. D
    3. A
    4. A

    Such great pictures!!! Love them all!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. don't you like all the different opinions?
    1c, 2c, 3a (if nate can do edit work on your shirt that is getting pulled down - otherwise 3b), 4c

    ReplyDelete
  7. changed my mind, I like 3b better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok. 1d 2d 3a 4a. pretty cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a hard decision. I imagine the many different opinions won't help much. In any case, I love them all but my favs are 1b, 2c, 3b, 4b, 4d

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are soo good.
    1a, 2d, 3a, 4a BUT my fave pic of the whole bunch is 4b. you CAN'T beat those smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1b, 2a, 3a, 4a
    Love the personality!

    ReplyDelete