Dec 3, 2009

And finally...KC.

We made the rounds. I had been looking forward to this trip for quite some time. It was only one day, but we left the girls in Bern and headed on just the two of us. We had been counting the days to see The Swell Season in concert since September and it did not disappoint! GREAT show. Maybe the best I've been to. Though I've been to very few. :)


"Feeling the Pull"

Also in KC, we met up with several friends that we haven't seen in a while. It was a special treat to reconnect with these dear friends. For those of you we saw...we had a great time and wish it could have been longer!! We love you!

1 comment:

  1. I was at the Swell Season concert too! Too bad I didn't know you were going, we could have met up. It was great, I really enjoyed it. Kara Janzen

    ReplyDelete