Jan 25, 2010

Home.


After two days at a Women's Retreat with some college students (which was really wonderful!) I was ready to see my girls and I think they were excited to see me too! Though they are still talking about Grandma playing the piano and singing for them while they danced.

Though I was happy to be home, I thoroughly enjoyed some quality time with other staff women and wives. I also got to know a few new college girls, which is always fun and shocking at the same time. "Am I really 14 years older than you?!?!" was going through my head multiple times over the weekend. Geesh. Oh well. So I'm not 18 anymore. I'm slowly getting over it. :)

5 comments:

  1. That picture is probably one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic and have been say the same thing to myself for years when working with the youth kiddos at church.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I'm sure your girls are excited to have mommy back. I love the mental picture of them singing and dancing while Grandma Nan played piano.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's true... we're getting old. :( This is a really cute picture of you and your girlies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those girls! Happy for the memories they will have with Grandma! What a treasure!

    ReplyDelete