Mar 19, 2010

Happy 28

Today Nate turned 28.
If you have been reading previous posts, you may have deducted that Nate and I are in different decades. :) He, 4 years younger than I.

Making the cake.

Daddy's girls. :)

After a visit from Nate's parents, we settled in for a cozy evening.
6-8 inches of snow are predicted for tonight.

As I post this, this is what our patio looks like.  And still snowing.
This puts a slight hitch in tomorrow's outdoor house work plans. :(

Love you Nate! Life is good. :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could have had a piece of that cake!!! Happy B-day Nate! And just so you know, I think you span a decade really well. Nobody would know unless you told them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great great picture of Josie and Malia!! =D To cute! Glad it was fun!!

    ReplyDelete