May 25, 2010

Smarty Pants



I may be a bit biased, but can't a mom brag on her kids sometimes? :)

Maybe it's totally normal, but I was surprised to watch Josie learn to put together some "more difficult" puzzles all by herself. I came home from garage sales with three new ones, and she's so good at them! She can literally do them from start to finish by herself. What's more amazing is the time she's willing to devote to the activity. I think my favorite thing is her self-commentary. She talks and sings to herself the whole time, especially while no one is watching. Love this girl.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. That truly is impressive! In fact, there are a lot of great things you could say about your girls.

    On a side note, I found myself only half believing that was Josie for the first 10 seconds or so...she looks and sounds more and more like Malia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very impressed. I will agree with Carmen, until I saw Malia in the backgrount I was convinced that was not Josie doing the puzzle. Both girls are growing up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow--that's amazing! She's so good at puzzles! And I've never heard her talk that much--you have such sweet girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gma Farwell11:31 PM

    Miss Smarty Pants, I love your patience and determination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Your girls are getting so big! and Josie is talking so much! I do wish you had a video of them watching the video - they seemed just as excited to watch it as to be recording it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonder if she has some of that mathematical skills from her Daddy! :-) Love watching her figure it out.

    ReplyDelete