Jun 24, 2010

We are pleased to announce...

BABY #3!!

Yes, you are hearing correctly. After much trying and emotional hardship, God has decided to bless us with another baby! And it even came as somewhat of a surprise. The particular month we got pregnant, we had little to no expectations of anything happening. We were kind of just waiting around to start a fertility medication. Then, alas, we didn't need it!

We are almost 11 weeks along, and pregnancy #3 wastes no time in getting that baby bump going.  Let me tell you, I'm about to bust out of my shorts.

Compared to my first two pregnancies, I've felt much more tired, weak, and nauseous.  The nurse checked my blood pressure today and it was a whopping 80/60.  She told me to eat some candy.  OK...not a problem. :)

Anyway.  We are thrilled and are expecting a third Sapp around January 17th.

Thank you to any of you who have prayed for us.  We believe God has responded!

Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. I will come back to town to meet this little baby, can't wait to learn the gender. You will find out again? Right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORAY! So excited for the whole family. :) Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! That is so exciting! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohooo!!!!! So excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. MAKE MY DAY! That is SOOO Exciting! So exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gift to be apart of a God gifting at His perfect timing! Looking forward to knowing and loving this little one. Gogo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such exciting news!!!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Renee4:59 PM

    Congratulations! We are so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so excited for you all. And I get to give you a congrats hug in about 10 minutes. Even more exciting. Love ya, Looney.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Erica! I let out a squeal for you and your family. I am so happy for you - God really does have his own sense of timing. :) Take it easy on your big move too! Daniel and I are so excited to hear about all these big changes!

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good news! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that little guy/girl already! Gail

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hooray!!! So happy for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous10:24 PM

    Oh Congratulations! God is so good! I am so happy for you all!

    Anne R.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations! This is answered prayer! What a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW! That's so incredible. I'm so happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  18. How did I miss this post??? I'm SO glad it was mentioned in your latest support letter. I am SO EXCITED for you guys! Congratulations! Wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete