Jul 23, 2010

Roomies.

These three are loving being just a stairs distance apart. :)

Which one do you think "rules the roost"?
You'd probably think Malia, since she's almost two years older.
This is sometimes true.
You might think Hannah because she lives upstairs.
Not really.  She's too sweet to take over.
More and more often, it's becoming Josie, my loud boisterous one. :)
Little spunky.
Today she got them all marching around in a circle making some loud noise.  I don't even think it was words.

Sure love watching them play together.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That is so so fun! Love Josie's shoes by the way! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great memories they are creating. I also love Josie's shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gma Farwell9:57 PM

    It warms my heart to see the next generation of memory making between these two families.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun pics. I love that they get to play together often. I also love how their personalities come out in their play.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so fun! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my! i just spent some much overdo time catching up on your blog! congrats! on SO many things! praying for you all in this time!

    ReplyDelete