Aug 16, 2010

It's Not 110 Degrees!

Thus, I asked myself this morning "What is something fun we can do outside today?"
One of the first things I thought of was Pillsbury Crossing.
I love that place, but hadn't been there in probably about 5 years.
Hoping I would remember how to get there, I loaded up the girls plus Hannah and drove off!

They were a bit skiddish at first (Hannah wanted me to carry her to the waterfall area), but all three soon were wading, jumping, and playing!

I must give Erica credit for this picture...she has a very similar one taken at the same place.
I remembered it and decided to copy it!

Malia enjoyed watching the water rush over her feet.

Josie and Hannah liked to jump and splash.

Watching the other kids there explore.

There were lots of little tiny fish here.
We'll be doing this again, I'm sure.
If we have two adults, we may even be able to climb down and watch the waterfalls next time. :)

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. This is so fun! You have no idea how much I miss the natural beauty of Manhattan! I totally wish I could have appreciated it more when I was there. It looks like you girls had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun. So many great memories at Pillsbury Crossing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! So so fun!! I love the feet picture!! Yours is better because it is three adorable little girls with you! ;) Also, I would so so so volunteer to go with you!! ;) *hint hint* haha, anyway, I am glad you had fun!! Sounds like it!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun day! Where is this place? I would love to go and explore with you some day! Gogo

    ReplyDelete