Aug 31, 2010

Nate and "the girls".

This phrase just became a lot more significant, as we found out we are adding another girl to the family!

She's already learning to suck her thumb. We watched her mouth open, shut, and suck a lot. She fiddled around with trying to get that hand in there for while before it actually worked. We could tell she does this a lot!



Do you think this means I can convince Nate we need to have another??
Ahhh....that will be a discussion for another time. :)


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Congrats! I always say the more the merrier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Those are precious pictures! They are so clear! Holy cow! Man, God never ceases to amaze me... =) Congrats!! I cannot wait to meet this beautiful little bundle of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!! What a great picture, Im 3rd of 4 girls so I think its fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What amazing pictures! The more Sapp girls the better! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. We look forward to this next Sapp and her unique personality! What a gift each one is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea! Sisters are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun! I'm one of five girls, and I'm a fan of families of girls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gma Farwell11:02 PM

    I'm thinking of the fun sister trips those three will have as adults.

    ReplyDelete