Mar 24, 2011

Granola.

This is what was left of this whole tub of granola since I took it home to Bern last Friday.

my 2 eldest +
my sister's 2 +
my brother's 2 +
a handful of adults +
5 days =
________________
empty.

I've often thought that the search for a good granola recipe would take several tries.  One of those things that just never seems to be quite what you were hoping for.  But this was my first try and it was great.  We ate it dry and with milk.

ULTIMATE IRRESISTIBLE GRANOLA
(only changes I made: used more pecans instead of walnuts, wheat bran instead of wheat germ, left out sunflower seeds and just made up the difference with other ingredients, added cinnamon to the liquid mixture.)

Now Annie...can you post your mom's granola bar recipe???

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I am making this granola right now, and I need to stop eating it so that I can save some for breakfast! Thanks for posting the recipe!

    ReplyDelete