Mar 31, 2011

Today:

 Still playing with the balloon from Hannah S.'s party.

Aliza does Tai Bo.

Aliza has cute feet.

These books join the ever-changing craft "pile" that sits on my island.

and more crafts...I tell you, this is like my whole day.

The 5 loads of laundry that have sat in my laundry room for days have make it out to the living room.  Still not folded.

College students come for dinner.  Find Erica here.

 We have a sophisticated meal consisting of enchiladas and corn.

 And Puppy Chow.

After dinner, there is a spontaneous music lesson about rhythm with Malia's "drums".

Josie does a puzzle on top of the dresser.  Tippie-toes necessary.
 

Ahhh motherhood.  It is a joy and a challenge every day.  But I wouldn't have it any other way.

1 comment:

  1. I love these "Day in the Life" posts you have been doing, Erika! I have been wanting to do something similar as well. I love seeing what a day looks like in the Sapp household! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete