Sep 6, 2011

Long Weekend.

I love long weekends in Bern.  It's so relaxing to me!
On the agenda this past weekend:
Wiffle Ball
Sprinkler
4-Wheeler
Slumber Party (the kids' first, which was an epic fail)
Pig Watching
Picnic Lunch at park with some more family
Playing Dominion
Lots of Good Food
Staying up Late

Also, I think I ate two full bowls of homemade ice cream every day I was there.
That's a lot of ice cream.  But I think my Dad helped us know what we were doing wrong.
You all were right...not enough salt.  I'm can't wait to try again.


Me trying to coax the girls into the sprinkler...don't laugh that I'm still in my pajamas.
That's how I roll on vacation.

This is the view from my parent's back yard.
It's hard for me not to be jealous.
Not that I don't love my own home, because I do. :)

My brother (Uncle Rod) wrestling with the boys.

The slumber party (under the ping-pong table) that started with 5 kids and ended in 0.
Still worth the effort, I say.  Gotta love the memories.
Tomorrow (Wednesday) we are headed back to Wichita to follow up with this little sweetie's pediatric ophthalmologist.  If you think about it, please pray for the doctor that he would know the best thing to do and that we would cling to our Lord's goodness and ability to have His way!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like such a fun weekend. Definitely praying for little Aliza!

    ReplyDelete