Jan 6, 2012

CHRISTMAS.

I haven't posted in ages.  So this will be a MEGA-post with all the Christmas photos.
Hold on to your seats.

IN TOPEKA...

Skyping with Nate's sister's family in Central Asia.

(I contemplated not putting this photo on here due to Josie's shirtless-ness.  But I did anyway. :)

the baby bassinets made by Gogo!

IN BERN...
the cousins (minus 2 babies and 1 in utero) 

the busy Grandparents/my Parents 

 the Great-Granparents/my Grandparents.

A rousing game of Pig Mania...

which this little girl won. :)

 Do you know Pig Mania?  I grew up playing it at my Grandparents' house.
Have you ever looked closely at the picture on the cup?
What the heck?  I have no idea....
Seriously, anybody?

Ooooo....the "leaning jowler".  Big points there.

A very energetic wrestling match...

Good Eats.
 




AND HOME in MANHAPPINESS....

Playing with the doll clothes made by Grandma. :)

and slippers from Grandma and Grandpa.

 We had it pretty simple at home.
Here are the matching pajama pants I made for the girls's stockings.

and Hubby's. :)

Speaking of Christmas, I read a great article called "The Christmas Conundrum" a couple of weeks ago that was so challenging to me, in a good way!  We want to consider again our approach to Christmas and how we can celebrate the coming of Jesus in an authentic way.  Good read if, you're interested, found here!

6 comments:

  1. Pig Mania!!! I haven't seen/played that game in AGES! Thanks for the laugh tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun pictures of one of my favorite families ever! I think Malia looks like her aunt Jenni in the pic of her alone. Love the pjs! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I grew up playing Pig Mania at my grandparents' house too! What a funny game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. So much fun! I love that picture of you girls in the pj pants! So cute! Looks like you have had a great Holiday season! Busy, but good! =) Can't wait to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was so absolutely adorable! Glad to see your family had such a wonderful holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's very beautiful blog, I'm happy to visit your blog,
    caffeine addiction symptoms
    regards..

    ReplyDelete