Mar 27, 2012

Personal Family Finance 101.

That's the only class in college that I got a C in.  Seriously - I am not kidding!  101!
Financial lingo and I...we don't really connect.

Here's to hoping Malia does better than I did. :)

She loved her school assignment today: making a chart of all the coins in her piggy bank.  I think she could make charts endlessly.  She loves them.

Whenever I tell Josie that she's going to have some school time, she asks to do her Phonics book.  That's worked well for me!  Low prep. :)

And this little one brings me her shoes about 5 times a day.
She loves being outside.
I was thinking today that having a baby in January was pretty great timing.  The first months where you don't get out much are winter.  And when she's ready to walk and lose her morning nap, it's Spring!  I like it.
 

1 comment:

  1. Women's shoes now look about in Bale as well. Asics

    Onitsuka
    The shoes company was in actuality transformed utilizing the intro belonging toward Bale shoes

    even in spite within of the actuality that within Franklin and

    Marshall hoodies
    of your market. The Bale shoes have been completely released bearing a hip and

    trendy look. the north face
    It may possibly be pointed out that in spite within of the actuality the simple fact that

    ReplyDelete