Apr 6, 2012

Sneak Preview.


I did it.
Last night while Nate was at Challenge I finished up the last dress.
Except for the knots, which needed to be tied while it was actually on Malia.
I'm thrilled with how they turned out and the girls are too.
More pictures to follow Easter. :)

Today is Good Friday.  The irony of the name of the day always hits me, as I think about what a horrific day it actually would have been.  But in the meta-narrative, Jesus' crucifixion surely does mean good for God's glory, and for each of us.  I am humbled when I think about that.  It is not natural for me to think about the happening of brutal, unmerited, murder as good.  I am honored to be a child of a King who endured such not only for my good (which it was) but also for the good of His Kingdom.
Praise God He lives and His Kingdom is here!

1 comment:

  1. frequent grew for acquiring a strike with grownup males and Onitsuka Tiger Online Store females

    instantaneously receiving a last final accomplish result of really effective advertising and advertising campaigns

    undertaken by grownup males and females referred to as Weyden and Kennedy.Hogan Men shoes

    Of course, this assortment of shoes was named swiftly good ideal after the well-known basketball participant Michael

    Hogan Men

    shoes
    Jordan and was bound to turn in to some strike inside the really bare lowest among the

    basketball fans, initially. The Jordan sequence of shoes has also been produced for women, which look about in

    actuality captivating designs. Franklin &

    Marshall
    The shoes are obtainable in an exceptionally amount of colors; blue, white, red, black, pink,

    green, etc. in actuality sporty,Abercrombie Fitch

    store
    they get ladies dressed up for that superb game. In add-on they look about in female sizes to

    fixture the two the tiny footed along utilizing the huge footed.

    ReplyDelete