Sep 4, 2012

New Weekly Rhythm


Like last time, you can enlarge this by clicking on it if you'd like.
As I think I mentioned before, the morning time after breakfast just wasn't working out.
Our precious #3 is just too particpatory to sit quietly on the sidelines as her older sisters worked at the table.  

I was pretty much grumpy every day by 9:30 or so.
But it doesn't bother me at all to switch up our routine.  In fact, I kind of love the process of finding something that fits.  It's like a puzzle.

I really didn't want to give all of Aliza's naptime to school, so we started doing lunch slightly earlier, and doing the bulk of school from post-lunch to about 2:00 or 2:15.

This has worked so much better.  I LOVED last week.  It is so inspiring to me to watch my kids grasp new ideas and to see their joy when they feel proud of themselves.

Soon, their co-op classes will begin, which will add a new element that I am excited about.
As are they.
More on that later.

Any questions or comments are welcome.  I'm still totally figuring this home school thing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment