Sep 14, 2013

3 Months.

 Oh man.  Words cannot express...this boy of ours.  He is a joy.  God's gift.  Not that a fussy baby is not God's gift.  I am just counting this one as His grace to us.  Nate calls him a "gentle, happy soul".  Who knows what he will grow up to be, but we are so thankful for his coming into our lives.  We needed some testosterone. :)

These cheesy pictures sum up his personality. He loves to smile and talk with about anyone who wants to.  We've also been getting those first giggles lately.  Talk about a time-stopper.  I could do that forever.

1 comment:

  1. OK, I'm needing me some Ezra time! Can't wait to come and be with you this weekend. That grass may have to take 2nd place to some holding and hugging! Could you please email them to me & I can update my pics? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete