Feb 27, 2014

Eat Fat Lose Fat

 
I just finished this book.  Should you choose to read it, I will tell you now that it is not your average diet book.  It's a very specific explanation of the make-up of different fats and how they affect your body.  And it also tells you that you can (no not can, that implies that something is inherently bad and needs to be altered to be allowed....in reality, you should) eat a good amount of good fats to help you lose weight and maintain a healthy heart, brain, nerves, hormones, thyroid, blood-sugar levels, etc.  Not what we are used to hearing, but I learned so much!  I would definitely recommend it.

It has inspired me to make some more stock, and maybe try a couple of other things.  Perhaps a post about that in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the video of Ezra crawling! He sure is growing up!

    ReplyDelete