Sep 22, 2018

Fall Conference 2018

I remember coming to Fall Conference as a Freshmen in college.  Then as a young staff woman.  Next as a staff wife and mom of little kids.  And now we're here.  These kids have lived some campus ministry kid lives together.  Even after all these years, they still look forward to reconnecting at some key events throughout the year.
I just cherish this sweet community that my family gets to be a part of.  There is such an atmosphere of curiosity and pursuit of one another, genuine affection for one another, and just a history of life lived together.  It is a joy to be able to see alums who are serving in other areas around the state.  Being back together is refreshing and easy to pick up where we left off.  I could seriously sit and talk with people all day for days and just feel so refreshed.
 And to come full circle, I also got to catch up with MY college friend this year who happened to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment